Nasir Foundation School & College
How to Apply?
To apply in our school or college student will have to undergo a short written test. Our faculty will check the test of the student and if he or she will find him eligible then he/she has to submit the following forms in the admission office:
- Admission Form (filled completely in all aspects)
- Birth Certificate or Form B
- NIC Copies of parents
- 02 Passport size pictures
- School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate (from the previous school or college)
Note: Duly attested scanned copies of all the above listed documents have to be uploaded while applying online from our website.
School Rules & Regulations
Students are to strictly adhered by all the under-mentioned rules and regulations strictly:
- Students have to submit all the documents (photocopies) required by the admission office.
- All parents have to attend the Parent Teacher Meetings (PTM) which will be arranged ij the school and college.
- Mobile phone are strictly not allowed in the school and college.
- Students have to wear neat and clean uniform while coming to school or college.
- In case of availing leave, students or parents will inform in advance to our office.
- Fee should be paid in time as said by the admission office, otherwise penalty will be applied.
- We are responsible for any activity of inside the school, if any activity is performed by the student outside the school then we will not be responsible for that.
- Nasir Foundation School & College is a registered institute, we have the rights to make changes in our policies and rules.